Today is our neighbor/good friend, Dan's, 30th Birthday! There wasn't a big bash of any kind for him, but we (well, Owen and I, because Randy is out of town) did go over to celebrate with him tonight. Dorsi ordered pizza and made him his favorite dessert, carrot cake. Dorsi's Aunt DaniElle, Uncle Dave, and cousins, Ava, Will, and Grey, all came over as well. Lisa and Alex came in time to sing Happy Birthday and eat some yummy carrot cake. Let me tell you, Dorsi is amazing in the kitchen!!!! I don't even like carrot cake and it was delicious, if that tells you anything :) Anyway, here are a few pictures from the evening...
Owen was eyeing up Dorsi's masterpiece!!!
"...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
Getting some help blowing out the candles :)
Owen digging in...I couldn't believe how patient he was while waiting for cake!
The Pughs!!
The Voelps (minus Randy) with the Birthday Boy
Dorsi's Uncle Dave with her adorable cousin, Grey!

No comments:
Post a Comment