If you are interested in seeing the invitation, HERE it is. Shawnee did the leg work on that part with Randy's help getting all of the invitees email addresses. Considering I had NO idea, I'd say the e-vite thing worked out perfectly, wouldn't you?! And, please note that, our silly friend, TW, RSVPed "plus 34 kids"! Shawnee said that when she saw how many kids were coming, she got nervous. But, then she saw who was "bringing" all of those kids and she sighed in relief :) He is a nut!
Apparently, this whole surprise was set in motion when my parents were in town for Easter. So, from Easter to the day of, I had no idea anything was going on...these people are sneaky!
And, now, I will unleash a TON of pictures from the evening...
"SURPRISE!!!!"
This was the moment I realized my parents were there...I was shocked to tears!
"What are you doing here? You got me!!"
Still wiping tears and probably saying something to Dorsi along the lines of, "I can't believe you knew and have been able to keep this a secret!?!?"With Mike and Meredith...the newly engaged couple!! (p.s. I LOVE his shirt. Yes, he really is "the nicest person in Zelienople")
One of my best friends in the whole wide world, Dorsi!!
A family picture before cake time!
My sweet boy helping me blow out the candles!
Drew didn't get a chance to help with the candles so we re-lit them for him to blow them out :)
Another surprise for the evening...Randy arranged for Mike to sing the song he wrote for us for our wedding, "Kiss the One You Love"! So unbelievably sweet :)
Singing along and, you guessed it, crying again!! In fact, I was standing in the kitchen, eating cake when I heard him start playing and my eyes immediately filled up with tears!
Say cheese, Gabriella!
My little helper and I opening gifts
Apparently this is my happy face?...after realizing my parents got me the Pandora bracelet I had been wanting! Everyone else knew I was getting it, so I got A LOT of charms and now have a full bracelet...yippee!!

No comments:
Post a Comment