My friend, Carrie, had this on her blog...I thought it would be fun, too! So, I am playing along!!
These are in no particular order...
8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. House
2. Young and the Restless
3. American Idol
4. The Marriage Ref
5. Ellen
6. Shear Genius
7. Good Eats (OK, so I don't "like" to watch it but I do watch with Randy)
8. Handy Manny (another one I don't "like" but of course I watch this with my little man)
8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. Mad Mex
2. Moes
3. Chick Fil A
4. Panera
5. Chipotle
6. Rita's or Simply Yogurt (its a toss up)
7. Kountry Kitchen
8. The Log Cabin Inn
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Vacation in the Outer Banks this summer
2. Going to NC to visit family at some point in the summer
3. Mindy's wedding
4. Having another baby perhaps next year?
5. Dorsi/Dan's and Jenn/Tim's babies being born
6. Anniversary...5 years!!!!
7. Owen's Birthday party
8. Turning 30...OK, well this one is more of a "cautious optimism"
8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1. Celebrated Mother's Day
2. Kept the nursery at church
3. Had a wonderful lunch with family
4. Had Young's Custard
5. Watched my little guy go tumbling off of a picnic table and get quite the boo-boo on his head
6. Went to Randy's hockey game
7. Watched a recorded House with Randy
8. Caught up on my blog
8 Things I am Passionate about
1. My family
2. My church
3. being organized (it is more like I am anal retentive about it than passionate)
4. Running/Working out
5. Blogging
6. Facebook (Yes, I can admit it!!!)
7. Simply Yogurt
8. Rita's
8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. I love you
2. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite
3. No sir, we do NOT hit!!!
4. Do you need to go potty?
5. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, Now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me!
6. Seriously?
7. Lord have mercy!
8. Oh my goodness
8 Things I Have Learned From the Past
1. Once a cheater, always a cheater
2. Mistakes are tools to be learned from
3. True love should be held onto
4. Don't worry too much because there is probably nothing you can do to change it anyway
5. Don't ever say "I will never move there!"
6. Your gall bladder can cause LOTS of trouble but is not necessary for survival
7. Morphine can make you say some crazy things & put you in the clouds for several days
8. Lifelong friends can be attained at any age
8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. Tahiti, Bora Bora, Morea
2. Playa del Carmen (again)
3. Wrigley Field
4. Hockey Hall of Fame
5. Hawaii
6. Falling Water
7. Disney World (as an adult with my child/children)
8. Banff National Park
8 Things I Currently Want/Need...
1. a Pandora bracelet
2. to do the laundry
3. to clean up the playroom & do the dishes
4. to get everything together for the neighborhood yard sale on Saturday
5. my husband to be home...I am sad when he is on the road :(
6. Owen's head to heal quickly
7. a new light for our backporch
8. a new spring/summer wardrobe
Who wants to play along??? Let's hear your 8 on 8!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment