Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday Dinner

We had planned to go out for dinner tonight at Mad Mex to celebrate my birthday. But, after having such a wonderful party, I felt like we had already REALLY celebrated my birthday and I wanted to make tonight a little more low key. So, we had Dorsi, Dan, Gabriella, Lisa, Alex, Joslynn, Jesse, and Hayden over for pizza and Dorsi made me a peanut butter pie...DELICIOUS!!! It was a perfect evening! And, probably a lot less hectic than dinner out would have been with three 2 year olds!! We had a great time playing out in the yard, watching the kids ride the motorcycle and play in the sand, and just enjoying each other's company! Below are 2 videos from the evening along with a few pictures. Enjoy! (And, by the way, I am still going to do a post about my surprise party and try to do one with our proposal video as well...but those will take forever, so I am going to wait until I have a little extra time on my hands!)

This is Owen singing Happy Birthday to me! We only caught the end of it on camera, but he did sing the whole song to me several times before this. I love him to pieces ♥



Owen and Gabriella dancing away to Owen's singing car...too cute!



1 comment: