Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dorsi...a little belated

*UPDATE* Added some pictures...there are a few others on our shutterfly site.

Happy Birthday to Dorsi...just a day late!! Last night, we all (the Pughs, the Kumniks, the Voelps) went to dinner to celebrate Dorsi's birthday and then went over to her house for gift opening and cupcakes that I made for her. We had a great time. So much fun that we ended up staying over there until 10pm. So, needless to say, I didn't get a chance to post last night (and Owen went down REALLY late...I had a cranky boy on my hands today!!!) I took some pictures, but my camera is dead now, so I have to wait to upload them. I will do that soon. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Dorsi!


At the Log Cabin Inn with the whole crew!

Singing Happy Birthday

Blowing out the candles with a little help from the kiddos!

Owen and Gabriella enjoying the cupcakes.

Dorsi and her sweet girl!

Opening her gifts from us...

Can you tell she had been REALLY wanting that shirt?!?! hehe

Owen and Gabriella having a blast (and staying up WAY past their bedtime!)

Brie, Dorsi, & Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment