Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whew...FINALLY!!!

Well, I have finally gotten all caught up with pictures and videos. I promised a few weeks ago that I was going to get caught up on here and on our picture/video site. Well, I have finally finished with both. I have been doing really good on here lately, but I still hadn't gotten to the pictures and videos. But, as of last night, I had all of our recent pictures done and I left the computer open all night uploading videos. I have just gotten all of those except one onto the shutterfly site. The only one left has been giving me some trouble, but it should be up soon. There are 10...soon to be 11...new videos and a bunch of new pictures. So, enjoy!!! (By the way, you can reach that site HERE or through the link towards the bottom of this page labeled "Our picture site")

No comments:

Post a Comment