Friday, April 9, 2010

A trip to NC

Owen and I drove down to NC 3 weekends ago. The main purpose of our visit was to FINALLY meet Baby Aubrey. But, we managed to fit a lot of other stuff in as well. It was a busy trip, but we had a blast and we I was so flippin' excited to meet sweet Aubrey. I swear it was like torture to know she had arrived and not be able to hold her in my arms! Here are a few ton of pictures from our trip.

Walking with Papa to fix the neighbor's mailbox (and talking his ear off, I am sure)


A real tractor at Papa's house? Yep, they are building an addition and this tractor currently resides in their backyard...a dream come true for Owen!!



We can't go to Papa's house without a ride on his lawnmower


My 1st time holding my sweet niece


A proud Daddy and his baby girl


Owen loves her and was pretty excited to meet her for the 1st time


Aubrey's 1st beach trip...but certainly not her last!


Guess who thought he was going to go somewhere in the front seat like this? Don't worry, it didn't happen, we just let him pretend for a little while.


Owen got a kick out of Aubrey grasping his finger...he kept wanting her to "do it again"


Singing his ABCs to Aubrey


Trying to get a burp...she is very stubborn when it comes to those ;)


I'll just settle for kisses and snuggles instead


Owen and Andy playing with Handy Manny toys...where was that show when Andy was little?


Owen is definitely in love with his new cousin.


"Hold it?" was what he kept saying all weekend...then after a few seconds, it was "All done", throwing his hands up in the air. Good thing we were helping him hold her ;)


Mommy and her sweet girl


Papa loves his 1st granddaughter

Silly girl sleeping with her hands WAY over her head...Owen did the same thing as a baby


And, here she is awake...about the only time it happened the whole time we were there.


G-Ma is pretty smitten, too!


Walking on the railroad ties at the playground in Andy and Courtney's neighborhood.


"Hold it, Pease?" Um, how about "Hold HER", Owen?

He sure does love playing with Uncle Andy

G-Ma and Papa with their grandchildren


Owen LOVES Andy and Courtney's dog, Toby...much like his Daddy. If they could steal him, I am pretty sure they would ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family, Brie! Now that you have a niece, I guess you'll be moving back to NC now? Hey, a girl can dream, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures, can't believe how much Aubrey has changed since then. I also love the pic of Owen and Toby :)

    ReplyDelete