Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter weekend 2010

Owen and Papa checking out the water at McConnell's Mill

Kisses from Daddy

Yep, I carried him on our entire hike through the woods...what a workout!

A few of my favorite pictures that G-Ma took after church on Saturday night...seriously, I know I am biased, but could he BE any cuter???

A VERY windy picture with G-Ma and Papa

The Easter Bunny came!!!

All dressed up again on Easter morning...blowing bubbles with Gabriella

Kisses for "Yeya" (O's pronounciation of her name)

Just a cute picture of the 2 buddies :)

Family Shot...he was the only one dressed up, oh well!

What a handsome little guy, huh?

Another family shot

Riding Drew's bike. Yes, I know he doesn't have a helmet...there were none!

Working really hard at riding that bike...check out the tongue :)

An Easter Egg hunt at Grammy & Pappers house

Searching in the trees

Grammy and Pappers with 3 of their favorite little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment