Sunday, April 11, 2010

A visit to Dorsi's hometown

Last Thursday, we headed to Dorsi's hometown of Hermitage, PA (about 45 minutes away) to go to a place called Kraynak's where they have Easter Bunny Lane. Apparently, it is this really famous place around here that sets up a Christmas display and an Easter display every year. The store itself is just pure craziness. It is seriously the biggest hodge podge of things being sold in one store that I have ever seen...toys, lawn and garden stuff, candy and other goodies, household decorations, and seriously, I could go on and on, but we really didn't see it all! Easter Bunny Lane...the reason we went...has to be the cheesiest cutest Easter display I have ever seen (wait? have I ever seen an Easter display before? I can't say that I have...). Just wait until you get to the pictures and you will see what I mean. The kids of course LOVED it, so that is all that matters. I can't wait to go back at Christmas and see what that display is all about ;)

Owen, Hayden, and Gabriella checking out Easter Bunny Lane



The boys in just the spot we could have left them all day...the display with Thomas the Train!

Can you tell who is who? Sometimes, we have trouble telling these 2 boys apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment