Friday, April 9, 2010

Updating the latest with us....

I have been quite the slacker lately when it comes to updating what is going on in our lives! But, I am going to be working on that over the next few days. I will be doing a series of several entries to get all caught up. I will also be adding a bunch of new pictures (and possibly videos...but, that may have to wait until another time due to uploading time) to the picture site to go along with these entries. I hope to do better with our blog once I am finally up to date, so that I don't have to do this catch up type stuff. We shall see...I surely am not promising anything. But, here goes...be on the lookout for a lot of new stuff over the next few days!!! I am going to start now and do as much as I can while O naps...

No comments:

Post a Comment