(as a disclaimer to this post, as well as the last one...please ignore the spacing! I am over it at this point and I am tired of fighting with it!)
Again, Thank you to Steph B and CC for such a sweet Sprinkle! It was so sweet of you to put that together for Baby V and me while we were in town. I was so surprised and shocked!! And, thank you to everyone who came to help celebrate! I truly am so blessed to have you all in my life and I am so thankful for each and every one of you!
HERE is the e-vite invitation that went out!

Me with the hostesses

Aubrey was too cute not to add to the picture ;)

Me with some of my best friends in the whole world

Me with Steph F

The actual moment of the surprise

Again...in total shock!

And, the tears started flowing as I looked around the room and saw everyone that was there!

Still shocked!

My Mom was so relieved to finally have the surprise revealed! It was a long few days of keeping it a secret from the time I arrived in town!

Aubrey and Owen helping me with gifts (Aubrey LOVES cards!)

Blanket for Baby V made with love by G-Ma

My "hooter hider" that
Amy made

Of course, I HAD to try it out!

And, more help from Owen and Aubrey

Such big helpers...hehe!!

These 2 had a blast together!

Little stinker kept getting in Meme's bowl! It was so cute!

We see you under there!!

These 2 are playing "footsies" already...uh oh!
This is probably a bad sign of things to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment