(once again, the spacing is driving me crazy! I usually don't have this much trouble, but I am not fighting with it anymore! Ugh!)
We had a wonderful time at the Feightner/DeTroia wedding a few weekends ago! It was great to have a night out and enjoy a beautiful wedding at an amazing location, the Heinz History Center, overlooking our favorite city in the world, Pittsburgh! We had so much fun, dancing the night away with the VBP (Van Buren Point) Lake crew!! Always a great time to be had when that clan gets together!!
Shawnee and her "little" brother
I promise, the beer is NOT mine and the pink drink is a Shirley Temple!
The Voelps and the Ogrodowskis
Aunt Shawnee lovin' on the bump!
The best in-laws a girl could possibly ask for!! LOVE them!
Cheeseballs! I swear they are NUTS!
The Bride and Groom...Damien and Sue DeTroia
Dancing the night away...even 34 weeks pregnant! And, doesn't Ms. Holly look like she could pass for our sister?!
No alcohol was consumed...by me anyway, I can't say for sure for Shawnee ;) We definitely had a blast, that is what I am sure of!!
Shawnee and Randy on the drive home...we had such a fun night!!

No comments:
Post a Comment