OK, I was wondering the same thing! I actually called you to ask about it! I was disappointed when I saw this Santa. Where is the cute one that we went to THAT mall specifically to see? Ugh! This one is, um, interesting looking to say the least! I am just glad he has a real beard...that is my number one requirement!! Owen didn't seem to mind, so that is all that matters, right?
Randy and I met at East Carolina University and began dating in 2001. We were married on June 18, 2005. That was the best day of our lives until one very special day, July 11, 2007, when the first light of our world, Owen Randall, joined us. On April 29, 2011, we welcomed our second little light into the world, our baby girl Anderson Leigh! Our children bring the most indescribable and unimaginable joy to our lives! We are currently living outside of Pittsburgh, PA and loving it! Thanks be to God for our many blessings!
What happened to our Santa? Was the real one on a lunch break? Regardless, O looks adorable and that's what counts.
ReplyDeleteOK, I was wondering the same thing! I actually called you to ask about it! I was disappointed when I saw this Santa. Where is the cute one that we went to THAT mall specifically to see? Ugh! This one is, um, interesting looking to say the least! I am just glad he has a real beard...that is my number one requirement!! Owen didn't seem to mind, so that is all that matters, right?
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean...I was kinda disappointed about our santa too but I guess it was just the memory that counts!
ReplyDeleteYeah...that Santa is definitely a little creepy looking!
ReplyDeleteso this is what yankee santa's look like??? We dont have sketchy Santa's in the south!! hahahaha
ReplyDelete