Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crazy Woman

That's what Randy called me last night for going out in the 15 degree, super windy, snowy weather to put up Christmas lights! But, I was determined and nothing was going to stop me, not even a little crazy winter Pittsburgh weather! Normally, I decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving. But, because we were out of town, we didn't get to do it. Last weekend, we hadn't gotten all of our decorations out of storage so we couldn't do it. And, this coming weekend, we are heading back to NC to celebrate Christmas with my family. So, that left this week for me to get it done. And, to be honest, I was tired of being the only house on the street that seemed "dark" because we didn't have our lights out. So, I put on my snow gear and got it done while Randy made dinner. I really wasn't cold at all, except for my face, which was the only thing exposed! It was well worth it to finally have some lights! I actually had fun and I am happy with the results!


1 comment: