Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THREE years old!!!

My Mom and I took Owen to Portrait Innovations to have his 3 year picture made the Friday before his birthday (yes, I know, I am way behind in getting this up! and, yes, I still plan to do a post on his party...). He did great, like he always does, and was his usual happy, smiley self :) So, as always, it was NOT easy to choose. But, I refuse to purchase a ton of pictures/packages when I know that most of them will end up stuffed in a drawer somewhere. So, like every other session I have ever taken him for (with the exception of his 1 year pictures), I left only buying 2 different poses. I am really happy with both of them, but the head shot definitely captured him perfectly!!!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so grown up! It kind of makes me sad! I feel like just yesterday we were pushing him and Bella Boo around in their strollers around the neighborhood! Where has the time gone? I guess it just goes to show that each and every day gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete