Monday, July 5, 2010

Once a year!!

It seems that about once a year, I am able to convince Randy to do a little stunting. This time, I had a little help with the convincing...Randy's little cousins, McKenzie, Reagan, and Karlee!! I have often said that I want to still be able to stunt when I am 40, perhaps even 50. So, at least once a year, we have to take a step back in time and do what we did all those years ago when we met and fell in love! It didn't take long for us to pick it back up. I feel certain that with a little practice, we could probably get back to where we were pretty quickly. But, good luck to me trying to get Randy on board for that...

Randy and McKenzie
Liberty with McKenzie

QP with McKenzie

Drew's turn

Ry-Ry is a natural :)

McKenzie again

another QP

Reagan gets a try

Karlee does a chair

Karlee is really good! She is a gymnast...never cheered before!

My turn!!! Lib

Pop down!

Randy's cousin has a pretty sweet camera that they got for taking pictures at McKenzie's cheerleading competions and she was able to capture all of the steps of us stunting. It's pretty cool...

The Progression of a Pop-n-Go QP


1. Jump

2. Flick

3. Hands

4. Pop-n-Go

5. QP

6. Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment