Today is our baby (can I still call him that? ...well, I am going to no matter what!) boy's 3rd Birthday! I still feel like he should be a newborn and here he is turning THREE! I can't really decide exactly how I feel about that. There is a part of me that is sad that he is growing up so quickly, but most of all I am just so thankful to God for choosing us to be Owen's parents and for his health and happiness. He is truly a blessing and we couldn't ask for a sweeter little guy! This morning at church, I got a little emotional during the songs just thinking of how quickly he is changing and not believing he can really be 3 already. Owen was in his Daddy's arms and when he saw me crying, he just smiled at me and reached over to wipe the tear that went rolling down my face. How stinking sweet! And, I can assure you it did not help with my emotional state; in fact, it definitely made the crying pick up a little. But I am so thankful for moments like that with my little guy.
Right now, we are preparing for his party and things are busy, busy, busy around here! But, I wanted to take a moment just to say Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!! We Love You Bunches!!
As always, there will be lots of pictures to come from the party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday Owen! Your present is on it's way...sorry it's late!! Love you!
ReplyDelete