Friday, July 16, 2010

Almost updated...

I have almost gotten all updated on here. There are 4 new posts scattered throughout the blog. Yes, I am being particular again and I wanted them in chronological order. I know it seems petty, but I hope to someday have a blog book made and I want it all in the correct order for that. Plus, my Type A personality just can't handle it all out of whack ;) Anyway, the new posts are labeled "Memorial Weekend 2010", "Lake Trip with the Pughs", "July 4th 2010", and "Once a year!!" I have all of my pictures uploaded to Shutterfly, but I still have to label them, etc. So, that may be a while. I also still have to do a post for Owen's birthday party. But, first I have to get the pictures onto my computer. For now, I am tired and I am ready to be done! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment