Monday, February 22, 2010

Not me Monday

Nope, it was definitely not me that took my child to McDonald's for chicken nuggets twice last week. It didn't seem necessary for me to do so in Walmart because he was having a fit over the Penguins that came in the happy meal and I knew it would be a not-so-peaceful grocery shopping experience otherwise. And, then, I certainly did not stop there on our way home from Oakmont in order to 1) make sure he had lunch and would be ready for a nap as soon as we got home and 2) make sure he stayed awake on the way home so that he WOULD still nap once we arrived. Nope, not me!


And, it is not me who still has Christmas lights up outside, on this 22nd day of February! I mean, really, who doesn't want to go out in the freezing cold and over 2 feet of snow to do so, especially when said lights are buried under the snow at this point? I mean, it is only one set of floodlights, along with strand lights on 3 small trees. It isn't that hard, right? I most definitely didn't have the opportunity back in early January when the sun was shining and it was relatively warm for ONE day and let it pass by. Not me! The thought "well, the lights aren't hanging off of our house, so it isn't like anyone can see them anyway" definitely has not crossed my mind either!


What have you not done lately???

1 comment:

  1. SO funny! You need to move back... no snow here :)

    ReplyDelete