Thursday, February 18, 2010
A Change of Scenery
So, I have made the big switch. It took my friend, Amy, to get me away from my beloved Shutterfly site. But, here I am :) There are several things that I have been frustrated about with Shutterfly for a while...the layout and style options, viewing older posts, the ability for visitors to comment, among other things...but, the fear of the unknown has been holding me back from switching my venue. I guess I have just been comfortable with Shutterfly and worried about how the change would go. Anyway, it is time for me to make the change! I am not sure if I will keep our Shutterfly site or not. Well, I guess it will continue to exist, but I can’t say at this point if I will keep it updated. I will see how adding pictures, videos, etc. to this site goes and then decide. Honestly, I probably put too many pictures on there anyway. Maybe with this site, I can keep it contained to my very favorites. Perhaps I will upload ALL of them to Facebook so that if people wanted to see more, they can. I don’t know??? So many people now have Blogger sites and it is my turn to follow suit. I guess eventually, I will get into making it fancy and all my own. But, for now, it will be somewhat simple and I will add those special touches as I go. I am happy to be starting something new and looking forward to learning all of the ins/outs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment