If you ever see Randy watching TV in the evenings, he is always reclined on the couch, with one blanket wrapped around his neck and another over his body. I always joke with him and say we should get him one of those neck wrap things with the beans in it and a snuggie! Well, last night, he wasn't feeling too good after dinner and wanted to sit down and relax. Guess who had to follow suit? That's right, his little "mini-me", Owen!! Not only did he want to be reclined and covered up, but he insisted on having a blanket around his neck too. He sat and watched the Olympics with his Daddy, eating popcorn that I had made the night before and was absolutely happy as a clam :)Friday, February 26, 2010
Like Father, Like Son
If you ever see Randy watching TV in the evenings, he is always reclined on the couch, with one blanket wrapped around his neck and another over his body. I always joke with him and say we should get him one of those neck wrap things with the beans in it and a snuggie! Well, last night, he wasn't feeling too good after dinner and wanted to sit down and relax. Guess who had to follow suit? That's right, his little "mini-me", Owen!! Not only did he want to be reclined and covered up, but he insisted on having a blanket around his neck too. He sat and watched the Olympics with his Daddy, eating popcorn that I had made the night before and was absolutely happy as a clam :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! What's up with the blanket around the neck? I've never seen this before. Cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteAwwww How cute! Randy looks thrilled you're taking his picture!
ReplyDeleteYeah, actually, he got kinda mad that I wanted to take a picture...but it was just too cute not to :) And, Shawnee, I have no idea, but he does it ALL the time???
ReplyDelete