Saturday, January 15, 2011
Snow Day!!
Wednesday was a very fun day! We woke up to, what I later measured to be, 9 inches of snow! We knew it was coming and it started on Tuesday afternoon. But, what I didn't realize was how fast it was going to come down. Thank God for our neighbor, Brendan! Randy was out of town and with my placenta previa, I am not allowed to shovel the snow, so Brendan came to my rescue. Otherwise, our driveway would have been a bear for Randy to shovel when he got home. Anyway, Wednesday morning, we went outside to join Owen's buddies, Elizabeth (who was out of school that day) and Gabriella for some fun play time in the snow! We had such a wonderful time! We actually stayed outside almost 2 hours!! That is a LONG time for a 3 year old in 20 degree weather, but I swear he was completely oblivious to the cold. He cried when I told him it was time to go in for lunch and nap! As you can see from the pictures, Owen was completely in his element and having the time of his life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment