Wednesday, January 26, 2011

25 weeks

A delayed posting for this week...

Work has been crazy for me this week and will continue to be because I am working on getting all of my clients' 2010 year end information together and submitted by the 31st. So, all of my "free" time has gone straight to work, which has me stressed and exhausted, but I will get through it...only a few more days and I can breath/sleep a little easier. We were able to take the pictures on Sunday, but I haven't had time to upload and blog. However, since Owen is eating his lunch right now, I have a few minutes to do an update.

I don't have much to report this week. I am still feeling great and loving the second trimester. I would describe it as Heaven compared to the first trimester. I remember this with Owen as well...the second trimester has me feeling better than I ever do, pregnant or not. I really can't complain at all about anything right now. Other than feeling the baby moving around and feeling like I could eat everything in sight (which did NOT happen with Owen...I am pretty sure I will gain more weight this time around, from eating more and from not being able to really work out like I would love to), I really don't feel pregnant at all. Oh, but, there is also the fact that I can't bend over anymore without losing my breath. Tying my shoes, bending over to pick up toys/dropped objects, etc are all getting a little tougher these days. But, it really isn't a problem, just more or less something I am becoming aware of!


No comments:

Post a Comment