
I don't have much to report this week. However, I will say that I have finally decided that what I have been feeling since around 11 weeks is definitely the baby moving. I didn't think back at 11 weeks that it was possible, but now that the feeling is stronger, I am sure. It was very faint then, more like a piece of popcorn popping inside of me. But, the movement has gotten stronger and stronger as the weeks have gone on. With Owen, I was about 14 weeks before I even suspected it. I really didn't think it was possible earlier than that. But, I guess it is. I still don't feel the baby consistently or anything, but when I am relaxing or falling asleep is when I feel it the most. I can't wait for it to get more and more consistent and stronger. That was my favorite part of being pregnant with Owen!! The movements definitely make this all a little more real. I find myself forgetting from time to time that I am pregnant and then I feel a little movement and I am reminded. I love it!!
You look great!!!
ReplyDelete