Sunday, November 14, 2010

15 weeks

Earlier this week, I had a monthly appointment. Everything seems to be just fine with the baby. The heartbeat was strong at 156 bpm! I can't believe it, but we are already at the point where we schedule the ultrasound! That doesn't even seem possible, but it will be about 3 weeks away! Wow! Now we have to decide in the meantime whether we are going to find out what the baby is or not! Although, I really think we will at this point, we haven't decided for sure yet!

If you look closely, you can see that my belly button is already poking out a little bit. It only seems to happen at night, but it is crazy to me that even without much belly, the belly button seems to be sticking out! It happened with Owen, too, at around 16 weeks. Weird!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I see it! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete