
One of my best friends in the whole wide world, Amy Cooper, is following her dreams and has started her own business, Miamy Clothing and Accessories, using her crafty talents. This has been in the works ever since I have known her and she has always done little odds and ends, but never a full line of items. Now, she has really gotten things going and is doing really well, especially with her line of adult and children's belts, as modeled above!! This was part of my birthday gift, along with another Miamy original, a really cute monogramed bag (which you can see on HERE! I think this entry was done before she sent my gift to me and she didn't want me to see the letter, giving it away that it was for me, which is why you only see part of the "B") for carrying re-usable grocery bags! I LOVE both items!! I will use the bag for so many things, not just for my re-usables....like the Lake, the beach, the pool, perhaps as my purse from time to time!! Anyway, Amy is so talented and really has some awesome talent! She can make all kinds of baby items (including but not limited to, grocery cart/highchair covers, bow holders, and crib bedding, just to name a few), clothing, accessories, home decorations, and the list could go on and on. She also does alterations and custom clothing! Please check out her BLOG and be on the lookout for her Etsy site coming soon!!! Amy, I love you and am so proud of you. I pray that Miamy will be everything you could ever dream it to be! As always, I miss you like crazy!!

Girl you have no idea how much this post means to me...I have chills just reading it. There is no way I could do any of this without the support of my friends and family. We miss you guys too...it's funny how little things like watching "So You Think You Can Dance" can bring back so many memories and make us miss you even more!
ReplyDeleteMy sis LOVES her UNCW version of this belt!!! I had planned to give it to her for Christmas but it was TOO cute to wait....so I gave it to her as an "im proud of you gift" :)
ReplyDelete