Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary to us!!


It has been 5 whole years since we said "I Do!" I simply can't believe it has been that long. Time sure does fly by. I still remember the whole day as if it just happened and we were only newlyweds. So much has happened since that day five years ago...a baby who is quickly turning into a big boy, a big move to a new (to me) state, a few new jobs, a new house, a few unexpected surgeries for me, and a bunch of other up and downs and twists and turns along the way! I wouldn't have wanted to share any of that with anyone else! Thank you, Randy, for being the best husband, father, bestfriend, and partner I could ever ask for! I am looking forward to many, many more years and anniversaries with you. I LOVE YOU, BUNCHES!!!

Love,
Munchkin

1 comment: