Sunday, March 28, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

Remember that we lost 2 shutters in the wind storm back on December 10th? Well, we have finally gotten the new ones up! We have had them since just after Christmas, but because of all of the snow and yucky weather, Randy hasn't been able to do it until now. Yesterday, he and Dan worked really hard for a few hours and got it done. I was never into the green shutters...actually, I really despised them, so this was definitely good for the change. Although I would have settled for just painting the old ones...I could have done without the whole having to purchase new shutters thing (and, don't forget paying to have Dorsi's car fixed!). With all of the time that passed from buying the new shutters to getting them up, I was really starting to second guess our color choice. But, I have to say, I really love it!! We are pretty amazed at the way just a color change of shutters has totally changed the appearance of our house. Maybe the fact that we have been looking at a house with 2 missing shutters for so long has something to do with it? I can't say for sure :) Anyway, here it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment