Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Soon to be Mrs. Aloisio!!!!

I just wanted to say Congratulations to my friend Mindy!!! She got engaged to David tonight and we are beyond happy for her. When they came to visit back in January, I knew! I mean, I could see it all over her face, I could hear it in her voice, I could see it in the way they looked at and interacted with each other. And, well, there was just something about her face when she held my rings while I put lotion on and slipped my wedding set on her finger "just to see" that told me this was it for her :) And, when she called me a few weeks ago to tell me they had gone ring shopping, I was definitely not shocked, but so excited!! I have been waiting for this news ever since and tonight, she called me to give me the good news. What can I say? Just look at her face in that picture...she is beaming happiness!! As I keep telling her, my heart is smiling so big right now ♥ ♥ ♥ We Love You, Aunt Mindy!! And, we are so happy for you!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for Mindy. Can't wait to hear about all of the wedding plans.

    ReplyDelete