She's at it again!! My best friend, Steph, is just amazing! In her short career as a photographer, she has become quite the artist and does unbelievable work! I am just speechless (well, almost...when have I ever been truly speechless?!?!) when I look at her work! This past weekend, Owen and I flew to NC to visit family and friends as a last trip down before the baby comes. Randy wasn't able to join us because he was at the Pittsburgh Pirates spring training in Florida. On Saturday, we headed to Steph's studio for maternity pictures! I love the work she did and I can tell you that I will have a really tough time deciding on which ones to order! We had so much fun and Owen was quite the little ham. I have to say that the whole experience was so special because Steph was the one taking the pictures! There is something so different about having your best friend take your pictures! I am very much looking forward to her visit shortly after the baby is born and to the newborn pictures she will take!! HERE is the link to the pictures...password is 'voelp11'
More from our awesome weekend in NC to come! Gotta get that post together. It was a wonderful weekend to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment