Good news...I had my liver bloodwork done this week and everything came back completely normal! So, this means, as of this time, my liver is functioning as it should and I am not in any current danger of what happened before. Since we aren't exactly sure at what point everything began with Owen, I guess it could all still happen again. But, it is good that there has been no change with my enzymes up to now. I will have the bloodwork repeated again in 2 or 3 weeks to make sure that my liver counts are still normal. I am remaining positive that my liver will stay healthy this pregnancy! So far so good!
I cannot get over the difference in the way my belly looks this pregnancy compared to my pregnacy with Owen. It becomes more and more significant of a difference each week. It's crazy that I can carry so different from one pregnancy to another! And, I really don't think my belly has changed much over the last few weeks. It just seems to be at a stand still as far as the way it looks. I assume it is growing, though, because the doctors haven't said anything about not measuring where I should.
33 weeks-Owen


No comments:
Post a Comment