Thursday, March 24, 2011

Congratulations!

...to 2 of our best friends in the whole wide world who are expecting babies!! Now that their news has become 'Facebook official', I can finally say it out loud!! I found out about both of these pregnancies within days of each other and I have been busting at the seams ever since, trying to hold in the news!!

First, my friend, Amy, is expecting twins late August/early September! Yes, TWINS! Complete shock...completely natural! Ever since the day she found out it is twins and called me, I have been dying to let the cat out of the bag. Well, it is out now, so I am safe ;) We are so happy for the Coopers! Oh, what fun this will be!!

Second, my friend, Mindy, is expecting a baby late September! She and David are so excited and we are, too! Ever since I have known Mindy, I knew she wanted nothing more than to be a mother and I am so happy that it is finally a reality! When Mindy found out and called me, I could hear it in her voice before she ever even said why she was calling! She was just giddy with happiness!

We can't wait to meet all 3 of these babies! In just a few short weeks, both will have their ultrasounds to find out what they are having! So exciting! We are sending lots and lots of prayers and well wishes down to Eastern NC for 2 very healthy pregnancies and 3 very healthy babies! So much to look forward to at the end of the summer!!! We Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment