Monday, February 28, 2011

30 weeks...

and, NESTING!!! It has kicked in early this time! I spent ALL day on Saturday cleaning out every closet in this house, getting boxes together for Goodwill, and getting a ton of stuff out that needs to go to storage to make room for the baby! The next move will be to move our bed out of our room and the guest bed into our room. Yes, I said we are moving our bed out of our room. Honestly, we haven't really liked our mattress since we bought it and we have always LOVED the mattress in the guest room. We tried to purchase the same mattress in a King for our room, but it isn't made anymore, so that isn't an option. At any rate, Randy has had some major back problems in recent weeks and has been sleeping in the guest room. I am starting to get slightly uncomfortable as well and from time to time, I wake up with lower back pain. So, we made the decision that we are going to switch the beds...mainly so that we can sleep in the same bed again, but also because we know we both love that mattress. On top of that, our footboard for our bed is broken and needs to go to a furniture repair shop. But, that isn't possible while we are using it. Eventually (probably whenever we are in a different house, which will most likely be at least 5 years from now!!), we will use the king bed again, but for now, we are switching to the comfy queen. I even bought new bedding for that bed in hopes that it will motivate us to get going on taking the wallpaper down and painting in our bedroom. It is the only room we haven't done work on in this house and to be honest, I am just over wallpaper and really haven't cared to touch that room since we finished the guest room. But, I know that if we don't do it before the baby comes, it will be awhile before we attempt to tackle it. So, perhaps there will be an update about that in the coming weeks!! But, I am not promising anything!

I had an OB appointment this morning and everything is great! Also, all of the restrictions that I had because of the placenta previa have been lifted. So, I am going to attempt to start exercising again. The doctor said it is fine, but that I really need to use common sense and listen to my body since I haven't worked out (with the exception of walking and doing the eliptical machine) in 12 weeks. Who knows how it will go, but I am excited to give it a shot!


30 weeks-Baby #2

30 weeks-Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment