Tuesday, February 8, 2011

27 weeks

Hello, 3rd trimester! WOW! I cannot believe we are only 3 months away from welcoming Baby #2! This just keeps getting faster and faster. I could use just a little bit of a slow down...just a little bit!

I had an OB appointment on Friday and everything seems to be just fine. I will have my follow-up ultrasound before my next appointment to see if my placenta has moved. If it hasn't, they will check again closer to my due date. But, I am really hoping it has moved at this point because the likelihood of it moving after 30 weeks is not as good. If it hasn't, though, I am OK with that. But in the meantime, I will keep praying that it has. I would really love to try for a VBAC, but if the previa is still present, that isn't even an option. As Randy keeps telling me, I am not getting my hopes up, as that will just set me up for disappointment. It is all in God's hands and I will be OK with whatever happens. There are definitely pros to a repeat C-section, so I will just have to focus on those if I have to have one ;)

After posting my 27 week picture on Facebook today, there was some interest in the comparison between my belly this pregnancy and my belly with Owen. So, from now on, instead of posting the front shot, I am going to post my belly picture from the same week with Owen. I thought that my belly was looking exactly the same until I saw the pictures together today. There really is a difference. Based off of that, on Facebook today, the consensus is that this baby is a girl. I don't know how much merit I put in the way the belly looks making a difference in gender, but we shall see in about 13 weeks or less!!

27 weeks-Baby #2

27 weeks-Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment