Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sharing the news!

This is how I told Randy that we were expecting again. I forgot to get a shot of Owen's shirt that says "Big Brother in Training", so it kind of loses the effect a little, but Randy's reaction is so, um...Randy ;)



This is how we told Grammy and Pappers. We used our idea from when we told my parents that I was pregnant with Owen. They had no idea what was in the box. It was their anniversary gift. Grammy said she thought it was going to be a vacuum cleaner :) Pappers clearly states that he thought it was another dog. What? I love how he is truly scared there might be a dog in there. When the balloons came out, he didn't even read them, but exclaims, "it's not a dog, I'm happy!" I believe he really thought we wrapped up anniversary balloons...too funny! Then, it takes Grammy making him read the balloon for him to realize what is going on!!



This is telling G-Ma and Papa. The camera fell right before the big announcement, but you can hear the reactions before Randy realized it and picked it up!

6 comments:

  1. So I def just cried through all those videos! lol...I love the way you did it! BTW, Randy's reaction was perfect! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried too!!! Aww Brie! You're so creative with the videos. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...call me superstitious, BUT didn't the blue balloon fly out first with Owen? Well, the pink balloon popped right up! Hmmm...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I HAVE to dig that old video out and see which one pops out first, CC! I will let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...maybe it was just my imagination! Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love these videos!!!

    esp Randy's video....to quote RK "He was poking fun and she took him serious" get it?? LOL

    ReplyDelete