Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aunt Mindy's Wedding

We traveled the first weekend of October to NC for one of my best friend, Mindy's, wedding to David! It was a beautiful day for a wedding, that is for sure! And, the wedding itself could not have been anymore perfect. Mindy was absolutely gorgeous and everything was put together so well. It was literally like something out of a magazine...very unique and different, but perfect down to every last detail! I have to say that Owen had to have been one of the cutest ring bearers ever! His outfit was just too precious! We are so happy for Mindy and David and so honored that we were part of their very special day! Lots of pictures because I just can't choose...








LOVE the pockets in her dress!!!




Posting on her blog from her Blackberry just before the ceremony :)


Cool shot that Randy got just after Mindy walked down the aisle. He's so artsy...hehe!

At the rehearsal, all Owen wanted to do was lay in the dirt and dig with his tractors. So, Mommy got smart for after the ceremony and brought a towel in hopes that he wouldn't get his cute outfit so dirty...it sort of worked!

I know I am biased, but man, he is the CUTEST ring bearer ever!!







I LOVE all of the unique details! Mindy is so crafty and creative :)






At Aunt Mindy's house for dinner after the reception...Owen pretty much sported this Orange Crush mustache the entire weekend!!

She's MARRIED!!!

The newlyweds celebrating with friends and family at their house after the reception.

Owen was determined to sleep in the pack-n-play from the hotel. He is WAY too big for that anymore and we wanted to use the mattress we brought with us, so he was quite cramped, but slept great! This child is always sprawled out when he sleeps, but he was perfectly content all balled up. You gotta pick your battles sometimes, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment