Wednesday, October 27, 2010

12 week Ultrasound Pictures

We were so excited to get to see the baby on Monday! He/she was really crazy and they were having a hard time getting the measurements that they needed. But, that was fine with us because we got to see the baby more :) Not really sure what had the baby all fired up because I don't drink coffee and I had no other caffiene before going. I guess he/she is just going to be active like his/her brother ;)
Mouth wide open...kind of a scary looking shot! The baby kept opening and closing his/her mouth over and over again. It was really cute, but this shot is crazy looking!
Hand up by his/her face...5 fingers!!
Alien baby!
LONG arm!!
Sweet baby!
Is that a boy or a girl? What's your guess?

2 comments:

  1. It's just so amazing. We love you Baby Voelp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! He/she has his mama's mouth!!! hahahaha <3

    ReplyDelete