Monday, January 23, 2012

Andi is crawling!!!

Andi started crawling on Friday...01/20/2012! She started a full month earlier than Owen did. I was shocked that she got it so quick! And, I was able to catch her very first time on video, just as I did with Owen! I was so excited and as you can see, Owen was just as proud of his baby sister! A little disclaimer...please excuse the fact that both children are half naked! I promise they don't run around like that on a daily basis. Owen spilled his drink on himself in the car and Andi had a blowout diaper. I had just gotten his pants off (he does have undies on, but they are hiked up to the point they are under his shirt) and her all cleaned up when she decided to take off. So, I grabbed the camera, not caring that neither child was fully clothed! Oops ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment