Our baby boy turns FOUR today!!!! I am teetering between happiness and tears as I realize that I no longer have a toddler, but a little boy now! Wait a minute?! Wasn't he JUST born, or at the very least, wasn't he JUST moving from being a baby to being a toddler?!?! I just can't believe it has been four years! Four years ago today, I was feeling awful and wishing the way I felt could be explained. Little did I know that the reason I was feeling so bad would mean welcoming our sweet boy into this world late that night! I swear I feel like that was just yesterday and now it has already been four years. I just wish time could slow down! I seriously feel like these last few months, he has grown and changed so much! With his baby sister being here, I have seen him mature and grow more than ever. I am so proud of who is becoming and what a sweet little guy he truly is! He warms our hearts every day and makes us so very proud in so many ways! Happy Birthday Owen!!!! We Love You to the moon and back, Sweet Boy!
A few pictures from our FOUR year old opening some of his gifts this morning...



Here is O's Birthday Party invitation---I grayed out our address/contact info for obvious reasons, so that isn't actually the way it looks, in case you were wondering ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment