Sunday, June 19, 2011
Randy's 30th Birthday Party
Randy told me long before Anderson was even born that he did not want me to give him a surprise birthday party! Well, its a good thing since I would be terrible at planning such a thing! Instead, he wanted to have a party at the lake with our closest friends and family all being invited! So, I got started planning before the baby arrived and most of the details were done so that all I had to do on the day of the party was bring it all together. We made a weekend celebration out of it and my parents, Randy's family, and a bunch of our best friends joined us to celebrate! Randy and the guys played golf during the day while I, along with some wonderful and helpful friends and family, prepared for the party. Randy even came home from golf with roses for me for our 6th Anniversary, which was the day of the party (the day after his birthday)! It was a perfect day...beautiful weather, wonderful family, great friends, yummy food, and a beautiful sunset! We had such a great time and it turned out to be such a wonderful weekend! Thank you to everyone for helping me celebrate my amazing husband!


























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment