Friday, May 11, 2012

Owen plays Tball!!

Owen has started playing Tball and it is seriously the cutest thing! What a hoot! He is having a blast and is so excited for his next game! Randy is enjoying being out there with him, helping to coach the team! It is so much fun to watch all of the little ones out there...it is so comical to see all of the funny things that the kids do out there! What cracks me up the most is to see how many parents it takes out on the field to keep the kids concentrating on the game! They are all out there splashing in mud puddles, picking the grass, playing in the dirt, and doing anything but watching for the ball! It is so cute!!

These pictures were from the 1st (and only) practice!

First Game...Owen was on the pitcher's mound and did so good fielding the balls! I have to say, I was quite impressed, even if he is my own kid!! I can tell he has watched a ton of baseball with his Daddy because he has all the moves down pat! You can almost tell from some of these pictures what I mean!


The video that you are about to see is just too funny not to share! This is Owen and Coach Christian...the sound you hear is not Owen hitting the ball, but instead, Coach Christian's head...OUCH! He was fine and believe me, I checked on him later in the night because I felt so bad! And, yes, I did ask him if he was OK once I stopped taking the video. I was just in such shock at the moment and I didn't know what to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment