One year ago today, my whole world was changed forever in the best possible way! You see, I always thought I would have 3 boys. And, even though we didn't know what we were having and I felt absolutely blessed with another gift from God either way, I just knew that this baby was boy #2 and I think I even secretly hoped it was a boy. In fact, it is safe to say that I was terrified and downright scared to death at the possibility of having a girl...don't ask me why, I can't explain it! But, the moment she was laid on my chest, every worry and fear disappeared and my heart melted for my sweet little teeny tiny baby GIRL!! And this has been the most amazing year with her added to our family! What a wonderful and amazing blessing from God! He sure knows what He is doing! Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet Andi Leigh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment