Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aunt Stephanie's visit

My best friend, Steph B, has been in town since Sunday and I will be taking her back to the airport in a few minutes. I am sad to see her go. It has been a blast and I feel like her time here has just flown by :( We have had a wonderful week...busy, but wonderful!! While she was in town, we went to McConnell's Mill State Park and had her take our first ever professional family pictures. Yes, EVER, and Owen is now 3 years old!! If I lived closer to Steph, I guarantee we would have had some taken before...such is life and it hasn't happened. But, let me tell you, the wait was worth it. She is AMAZING!!! I don't know how I will ever choose what we want! You can view our pictures HERE. The password is 'voelp10'. Steph was also able to fit in sessions for 2 of our neighbors' family pictures and our niece, Ryland, for her 2 year pictures, while she was in town. All of those pictures turned out amazing as well. Please visit Stephanie's Creative Photography to look at some of her other work. She also has a Facebook page, where you can see more. She is willing to travel, so if you ever need pictures done, definitely keep her in mind. I promise, you won't be disappointed! We are definitely going to miss having Aunt Stephanie in town! We are very much looking forward to her possible trip back next May!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe!! Thank goodness you didnt write this AFTER you dropped me off at the airport!!! haha me and my tears and you and your anti-abortion rage! LOL

    ReplyDelete