Monday, August 30, 2010

Steelers Training Camp 2010

My friend, Joslynn, and I decided to take our boys to St. Vincent College in Latrobe, PA to watch Steelers Training Camp. We had a blast, despite the hot weather, and we were able to get some great pictures of the players up close. However, our day, in general, left something to be desired. I have learned that next time we go, I will NOT attempt to get any autographs! What a nightmare. People can just be so ignorant and rude when it comes to that sort of thing and I really have no patience for that, especially for something so silly as someone's signature. I would rather get the pictures and watch the practice and be done with it in the future. Autographs are just not worth making my blood pressure rise to the point that my blood is boiling!! With that being said, I am still looking forward to our trip back to Latrobe next year!

Twins? Nope, not even related

Taking a break before heading down the hill to watch practice

The cut up guy in all black in the middle is Rashard Mendenhall

Watching practice

Byron Leftwich (#4) and Charlie Batch to his left

Hines Ward (with the bandana) talking to Big Ben, with Coach Tomlin(who has GOT to be roasting in that outfit) walking towards them

Mike Wallace

Hines again (I took LOTS of him...my favorite!!)

Big Ben with Leftwich in the background

Wallace and Ward
Our Future Pittsburgh Steeler

Aaron Smith after practice
Jeff Reed talking to Owen...yet he still didn't sign the poor kid's football. But, he signed for all of the other people who pushed and shoved us to get to our spot. Ugh ;(

Jeff Reed again

Big Ben (Yes, I was this close and nope, I didn't get his autograph...actually I didn't try, but I did get pushed in the mud up to my ankle by some really ignorant people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment