Passed out on Mommy during the students' snack time! She was pooped from all of the preschool excitement!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
1st Day of Preschool
Today, my baby boy started preschool! I am sad because he is growing up so quickly and I am going to miss him every day when he is at school, but I am so very excited for him and his new adventure! For today, the parents stayed to get to know the classroom and the teachers, but tomorrow is his official first day all by himself! Owen is very excited and so ready for what is to come! We are very proud of you sweet boy! We hope you have an amazing first year of preschool! We love you!





Passed out on Mommy during the students' snack time! She was pooped from all of the preschool excitement!
Passed out on Mommy during the students' snack time! She was pooped from all of the preschool excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment