So, as it turns out, having 2 kids can get kind of crazy! Especially when working from home. It was muuuuuuch easier to go back to work after Owen...I think because I was able to actually leave work at work. Now, my work is at home. Finding the time to accomplish my work has been quite tricky lately and the juggling act of taking care of the kids and managing everything is slightly different than I had anticipated.
Needless to say, blogging has not been a high priority of mine. I have to admit, that makes me sad. Blogging and documenting all of the fun moments in our lives was something I really enjoyed doing, but I just can't find the time to fit it in here recently.
Some things I still need to catch up on: our trip to NC in June, Randy's birthday party, the 4th of July, Owen's birthday party, and perhaps some other odds and ends scattered in between! But, all of those will have to wait until a later date! I may end up back dating them for whenever I decide to have a blog book printed, so that everything is in sequential order. I'll get to it one day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment